Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Monday, December 29, 2014

Fishing Souls -- adventures in the life of Simcha Nanach

HH

on the bus from Chaifa to Tiveria I sat right behind the bus driver, and across the aisle was a woman I'd about 50 years old, she was yenting on the telephone. After a while I made a phone call, and the bus driver turned to me and said, either hang up or go to the back of the bus, so I told the guy I was talking to that I'd speak to him a different time and hung up. The woman was very offended and she said to me something very derogatory about the driver ending with "pardon my french".... So I told the lady that I was happy to accommodate the driver, seeing that we are only in this world for a very limited amount of time it's quite the privilege and opportunity to make life easier for someone. She was really taken by this, and exclaimed, wow where did you learn to have such an attitude?! So I started telling her about the holy teachings of Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman and we were chatting, and she exclaimed: I'm sure glad that the bus driver told us to shut off our phones so that we could talk!

There is a matter (yesh inyan -- numerical value = Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman) that turns everything around to be good!!!

Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman!