Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

More adventures in the life of Simcha Nanach

BH this morning Airan brought us a full breakfast, and I decided to participate. When it came time for the grace I suggested it should be made on a cup of wine, and B"H the suggestion was taken up, however there was no wine readily available, and I had all about given up on this exemplary expression of blessing, and then Azamra tells me where I can get a cup of wine, and B"H we merited to do the grace on the wine.
About and hour and half later I'm cruising through the daily Chok LiYisroel, and lo and behold, in todays portion of the holy Zohar, we are encouraged and warned that the grace should not be made on an empty table... there should be some bread on the table, and a cup of wine on your right!!!!

So we merited to fulfill the Torah before learning it -- an aspect of Naasseh (we will do) ViNishma (we will then listen)!!!


Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman!


No comments: