Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

The Bank of America goes down in 1913 - Na Nach Nachma Nachman MayUman

 HH

Saba Yisroel started to become Breslov in the year 1913, for this he was persecuted by the entire city and Jewish community. Here is an excerpt of some of Saba's recollections of those times.

From the time that I was a child, I was a poor child, my father was blind in both eyes, and my mother, she had, she accepted this with [love], I, for my whole life I learned, at the beginning just in the Yeshiva of Slunim, and now I, I don't want to hear from them, such arrogant people! They received all the money from America, they received and didn't give for a piece of bread, yes, Rav Moshe Klears had a son, Avrohom Mordichai Klears, he made a bank from the money of America, he made a bank, and his bank was more wealthy than all the banks! My children didn't have a piece of bread to eat, and they had all the money of America by them, and I didn't have not shoes, and not bread, and not all types of things, and not clothing for my children, I had ten children and they all needed to eat, and I didn't have. They didn't give me. Why? I learn the books of Breslov! This is all the... this is Slunim! And they said it is forbidden to have mercy on him, he needs to be amongst the paupers at the Western Wall, not in Yeshiva! And they didn't give me even a piece of bread for the children, they didn't give me. Miracles and wonders that I am alive, I didn't have bread to eat, yes, yes, this is Slunim. Forgive me, I don't want to say slander, not even on any Jew, but this was mamash... (here Saba speaks in Yiddish: you learn Torah?! You take away the little bit of bread from children, from small children, they didn't give even a little bit of bread, he has to be in Jerusalem) Hashem should bless the whole nation of Israel with all the blessing with all the salvations. Yes. Not one day, one week, two! I didn't have bread, just bread to eat?! Not I, and not my children, I didn't have with what to pay tuition, so they sent the children home.

It is astonishing to note Saba's exact words, that they made a bank from the money of America, when talking about their dealings and conduct in 1913 - when the Federal Reserve Bank, which isn't federal, and has no reserves, was established, and began to usurp America, lending them endless amounts of worthless paper money at high interest.

This is something I just realized, and need more time to mull and digest. Saba once said that the holocaust could have been on account of the persecutions of Rabbi Yisroel Karduner (-elsewhere I made reference to what the Ishbitzer said, that from one solitary thought that father Abraham had not to chase the 4 kings, from this came about the death of the 2,400,000 Jews during the plague of darkness in Egypt. So when a true tzadik like Rabbi Yisroel Karduner was under constant horrific persecution, perhaps he had a few thoughts of discomfort which could have triggered ramifications to millions of Jews). Here we see steps leading up to that.

Na Nach Nachma Nachman MayUman

#federalreservebank #federalreserves #Rockefellers #centralbank #globalists #Rothschilds #shiff 

#nanach #nanachnachmanachmanmayuman #rabbinachman  #breslov #persecution #banks #bankofamerica #sabayisroel #yisroeldovodesser #odesser 






1 comment:

NaNach Noahide said...

Very painful and astonishing. Would this constitute Baseless hatred?