Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Dealing with the Chumetz - Pesach 2021

 HH

After I finished my searching for chametz, I gave the ten pieces of bread I had used to someone else for him to use. The next day when we went to burn the chumetz I learned that the guy lost the bag with the pieces. This reminded me of what is said that some peoples sins are even virtues for others.

On Seder night, at about 1 am, I made my to the bathroom and I encountered a fellow, so I was quick to ask him jovially: Mah Nishatana Halayla Hazeh Meekul Halailoas? - Why is this night different from all other nights? - And this poor fellow, obviously bearing suffering of his fate, answered, "same @#$%, it's all the same @#$%%...." - and I immediately understood that it is well known that the Pesach is all about the redemption of speech (that is why refined speech is addressed in the beginning of Tractate Pesachim...), and as long as one uses vulgar language they will not merit to discern the redemption of Pesach. Of course the guy quickly recoiled and apologized, and hopefully that itself earned him a taste of redemption.

Na Nach Nachma Nachman MayUman

#pesach #passover #chumetz #manishtana #nanach #nanachnachmanachmanmayuman #rabbinachman #breslov #refinedspeech #vulgarlanguage #profanities #redemption #sin #virtue


9 comments:

Ämichai J. Schneller said...

yes!! right on Man. Also, I like your "Cease Fire," video... it has a deeper meaning!! Peace that lacks a Mouth, IS a cease fire. I think Rebbe Nachman teaches about this most common evil, the moputh can cause the most damage. And it starts with
vulgar language. Cease FIRE!!!!!

:o)

~~~Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman~~~

NaaNaach said...

HH you are referring to Likutay Moharan, Torah-teaching 57, where Rabbainu revealed that the constructs of peace with and without a voice. Well done.
Na Nach Nachma Nachman MayUman.

Ämichai J. Schneller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ämichai J. Schneller said...

we ruin so much with our mouths. we play with words that hurt. Cease fire has more meaning now. it's a mantra for me, to NOT engage in angry thoughts, cease fire tells me to NOT raise my voice, or put a bad feeling in any mans heart.
it means so much.

Ämichai J. Schneller said...

...and in reading my own words, I can see the hypocrite that I was not too far away, lurking here and there, making needless judgements against those who could care less about my critical thoughts. In my mind, I gave great speeches to my enemies, condemning them to ghastly pits of doom, all of it fantasy. The thoughts still arise, bad thoughts, from nowhere!! Cease fire works especially on oneself. in fact, I must begin there first if I'm to really practice Peace without a mouth... I beat myself up sometimes, we all do this from time to time, but now... we can cease fire on ourselves. And respect our own heart, so that we may fully love and respect the hearts of those around us... I find this similar to people who are locked up. There are No Bad people, just people who have done bad things. In prison there are no thieves, only men that have stolen. No murderers, but men that have killed, and so on. There's got to be even more in the Likutey Moharan, I'm pretty sure I'm not even scratching the surface. (and sorry for deleting comments, I see the typos and I can't edit them, so I panic... and delete my comments. I apologize
lol.
off we go

Ämichai J. Schneller said...

I just laughed so hard reading it again... how the ego works is just weird!!!
when I would get angry at the world, and swear and cuss and use foul language, it never helped anything as I recall. It made those around me uncomfortable I'm sure. Anger makes people say and think all kinds of poison, and words play a huge role. I remember another video you have ( I archive them) where we learn how to "lesson" the demon, by reducing his name, bit by bit... I won't say his name!!! hahahahaa Lol... but similarly, Na Nach Nachma Nachman, is building the name... constructing the goodness. it's so heavy

Ämichai J. Schneller said...

...funny thing is, when you constructed the name of the demon you did so as an example of course, if only Briefly, that tiny spider came down to greet us, remember??!! that was WEIRD!!!!


NaaNaach said...

HH you are welcome to join the Nanach English Telegram group, to join, simply go to na-nach.org - this places you in the group.
Great blessings of Na Nach Nachma Nachman MayUman

Ämichai J. Schneller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.