Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Nanach inoculation - daily broadcast

 HH

Third day in, we are up to an audience of two.


This was original invitation on fb:

HH at 3:54 pm Israel time, gematria Na Nach Nachma Nachman - 8:54 am NY time, I'm going to attempt to make a zoom show, to try to start to launch a daily Nanach inoculation, for twenty minutes. Never did this before so it will probably be a littly bumpy, and we probably need a better platform, so this is just to test the waters and open up the construct.
The link to join will be in the comments.
Na Nach Nachma Nachman MayUman


This is the link to join:

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/6852824304?pwd=WjNHbUZZbm5HZkJWRFR2T2l2MG1udz09 




6 comments:

Ämichai J. Schneller said...

Great Idea, tonight I will try the zoom, I hope it works out well. I've participated in zoom meetings before. it gets complicates when you want to show slides for narration and educational purposes, but it is worth it. I wish I was a mental tech giant so I could help you with this endeavor (and its a great one!!) but you have my support buddy. tonight at 8 NYC time. yeeeehaaaw!! Na Nach
:)

Ämichai J. Schneller said...

I'll try to jump on early

Ämichai J. Schneller said...

Music was my life for many years. I play many styles of Guitar, Jazz, Blues, Metal, Flamenco, Classical. I also play Bagpipes, I was a bagpipe instructor, I play drums, bass guitar, some violin, I collect and restore old violins in fact. I sell and donate these violins. I mess with keyboards and make minimalist music, I was once a techno Dj, I still have most of my records. I've done so much with music over the course of my whole life. I started when I was 8 yrs old with music. when i was 12 I started learning guitar. I can compose Orchestral music, wind & string instruments being my favorite. then I stopped. and began writing. nobody will ever hear my music. but with writing, maybe someday someone can look at my ideas. peaceful ideas.
:)
Na Nach Nachma Nachman Meuman

Ämichai J. Schneller said...

Paul Vandyke, "Another way."
https://youtu.be/8I7A1Ml5XzE
I would love to Na Nach this track.... inspirational TRANCE!!!

Ämichai J. Schneller said...

I want to go to Uman

NaaNaach said...

HH just seeing your comments here now.
Maybe we can jam together online. There are apps that take care of the latency. Also maybe you can jam with Baba Yehoshua.
NNNNM