Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Thursday, October 14, 2021

עצה טובה

 HH

Last night - 9 Cheshvon, at the awesome hillula of Rabbi Yisroel Karduner, I asked a young local if he could give me a lift home, and he obliged, and then remarkably he didn't suffice on taking me to the holy tomb of Rabbi Akiva, but proceeded to take me down the little road all the way to my place, to the door. So I thanked him for the VIP service, and he jokingly replied it's going to cost you 165.

It took me a little time to realize that in these very days I was learning about עצה = 165, this word and concept is one of the most fundamental words of Breslov, pertaining to good counsel - advice and even faith. It is also the presence of Divine Countenance of Ema (5 -Mother - Bina wisdom) over the TZELEM (-Image of G-d  = 160).

So what a message he gave me! As King David said in Psalm 39:7

אך בצלם יתהלך איש

- So as long as man goes in the Image!


Na Nach Nachma Nachman MayUman



No comments: