Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Youtube

HH

A few days ago youtube shut down my channel, and continued to shut down all my channels for the sin of association. 
Before I knew about the awesome power of Na NaCh NaChMa NaChMaN MAyUMaN I refused to have anything to do with a camera, not to touch one not to have my picture taken. When I would perform and someone would take out a camera, I would stop in the middle until it was put away. Upon learning of the awesome power of Na NaCh NaChMa NaChMaN MAyUMaN I decided it was worth it to do whatever I can for Na NaCh even with cameras. So all the material I had up on yt was purely for Rabbainu, and I didn't feel any loss to see it banned - they don't even allow me to recover it, and therefore I didn't even mention it to anyone, only now a bunch of people have asked me about it so I'm confirming. 
Either Rabbainu chose to leave yt, or yt decided to wage war against Rabbainu, either way it won't end well for them.

For a very long time yt has hassled me, and there is also a lot of hate there etc.. Also yt has a hand in a lot of the evil in the world. From promoting the deadly vacs and hiding the simple free remedies, to helping put Biden in power which brought calamity to the entire world and it has not ended yet, may HY save us, to promoting pedophilia, child abuse, and much more. That's why for a long time already I wanted to get out, except the sheer amount of content I have kept me there. Even still all the new material I produced I didn't put on yt. All the new material is on Rumble

BH maybe I will be able to upload to Rumble the rest of the videos which I think I have in storage. 

Na NaCh NaChMa NaChMaN MAyUMaN 


No comments: