Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Copperback Cricket

 HH

Yesterday evening I was learning from the Ramchal how the Shechina clothes Herself in copper to give nourishment to the evil realm, and how this happens in Israel. When I woke up early this morning I saw what I would call a copperback cricket on my table. Then I went to dip in the mikva, and now it is in the corner of my room praying for us to get a shidduch.


UPDATE:

He was praying hard for a few hours, until I reached the place in my own prayers where I pray for my shidduch, about a few lines before I got there, it stopped.


Na Nach Nachma Nachman MayUman



1 comment:

NaaNaach said...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/biden-economy-sign-impending-recession-copper-prices-crash/