Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Monday, September 12, 2022

Go to Uman for Rosh Hashana

BH just bought a ticket to Bucharest to get to Uman for Rosh Hashana. From Bucharest it's at least a ten hour drive and there are borders to cross which take more time... Even as I was filling out the forms to buy the ticket I got a few notifications: sorry the price has just risen... The tickets are going like hotcakes at exorbitant prices. This is going to be awesome. May we all merit to make it to Rabbainu. Next year BH we will already merit to be with Rabbainu in Jerusalem.

Thinking about the trip ahead of me, and all the preparations and things I need to take care of, the longest most ardouress trip for me in a very long time, I merited to have much more awareness and realization of the real trip ahead of us after 120 years, that is going to be the eternal trip, with our whole life as preparation, may we merit to prepare properly.....

Na NaCh NaChMa NaChMaN MAyUMaN


No comments: