Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Thursday, September 15, 2022

Rumble with Nanach Songs

 HH

Last night I got a call from a private number, it sounded like Chasidishe dude who knew a little English, so right away he is singing some of my Talmud Daf Yomi songs, a whole repertoire, of course I was roaring with laughter, and I started to realize that songs he had chosen were those with more "feisty" lyrics, and sure enough later when he began speaking he confirmed my observation, and went back to singing more of them, eventually he told me that I am completely crazy, BH for that, as I frequently point out to people who call me crazy, that it isn't very much to go by, most people have some type of craziness, the question, how crazy? So this guy made it clear, absolutely crazy BH. He said the more crazy the more Nanach, and I said I don't know if that holds true for everyone, but probably in my case. 

He complained to me that for already around two months I haven't uploaded new videos, so I explained to him that youtube besides being from the abhorrent ultra leftists, they run an anti-Semitic discriminatory algorithms or system which were hassling me and giving me problems, so I now upload to rumble. He wasn't so happy about that, he preferred youtube, but he took note to look for rumble, and resumed singing. 


RUMBLE NaNaCh channel


Na Nach Nachma Nachman MayUman



No comments: