Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Monday, January 26, 2015

Coca Cola sponsors a Nanach

HH

Once while hitching, a big Coca Cola truck stopped for me, and on the ride the driver offered me a coke. The Talmud forbids accepting milk from a shepherd, because the shepherd is offering what does not belong to him, however in our times I would imagine that Coca Cola allows the driver a few cans (although they probably do not allow him to pick up hitchers, insurance reasons). B"H Coca Cola is not something I'm drinking (for acid reasons), so I probably passed up on his offer. Coca Cola has the numerical value of Na Nach Nachma Nachman.

Another time hitching to a wedding in Bnei Brak I was picked up by a large tractor, one of those that drives really slow frustrating all those behind, he asked me if I knew anyone who would want a job operating it.

Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman!


No comments: