Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Saturday, September 16, 2017

You must sell the books

HH
Last week by the holy tomb, two rows behind me sat CK of the BRI, and directly behind me and in front of CK sat a fellow who was reading Yisroel Saba from the Hebrew (page 149-150) where Saba says how people can sell the Petek, and everyone will buy it, and people can make a livelihood from this, and they can even make a copyright so that only they can sell it, and how they should translate the Petek into English and French etc.. So I went over to him and I made a big commotion over this how this shows that one must sell the books and not give them out for free, and how errant I was all these years for giving them out for free and I must repent etc. etc., and then I said but maybe this is only the opinion of Saba, but there might be rabbis in Breslov that disagree  - we must ask around what other people believe etc. etc. - it was pretty funny BH and even though I highly doubt he will change an iota, but maybe at the very least now for the rest of his life as he makes his money off of Rabbainu he will constantly be conscious of Saba and justify himself with Saba...

Also I told one of his fans to tell him about the Zaka clip of how a gentile in Texas whose house and belongings were all destroyed in the hurricane and flooding showed how his artscroll books escaped dry and unscathed, and if this is demonstrative of the merit of artscroll, certainly BRI which is like the Breslov artscroll has merit...

Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman!


1 comment:

Sarah Rochel said...

Hands off of Rabbi Kramer, please!