Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Index to Adir Bamurom of the Ramchal

 BH by awesome Hashgacha I discovered that Hebrewbooks .org has put up my index on Adir Bamurom from the Ramchal: HebrewBooks.org Sefer Detail: פתחו לי - אדיר במרום -- הכמן, שמחה בן משה (since I have no proper means of transferring my files to my new computer - even the bluetooth from my other devices is very slow etc.. I decided to quickly download Adir Bamurom from Hebrewbooks, and thereby discovered it).

https://hebrewbooks.org/60267
Due to my sins and exiles and theft and disasters, unfortunately I don't have copies, digital or hard copies, of most of my books. Even this index, I had already prepared many more pages which have now gone lost. Also I remember making the introduction even more powerful. Chaval al di-avdin....
This book I published myself at a photocopy store in Geula Jerusalem, and then for some of them I made a special hardcopy, I think by a guy in Meah Shearim. It was partly financed by my aunt Leah Charlestein (while she was still just a Weinberg I think), who gave hundred dollars after my other aunt Chana Dicker said she would match her for a hundred. A third hundred (I think it was that much) was donated by the Aron Fogel fund of Ezras Torah, probably in the sole merit that he was the chavrusa of my brother in law Meir Finkel.

 BH Thank God for Na Nach Nachma Nachman MayUman!


No comments: