Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Short Prayer to rise up and surmount all doubt

 HH


Master of the World, thank You for the new perception of my utter inadequacy and the profound shame in the some of the things I have done repeatedly. Brother Satan is urging me to just fold, to throw in the towel, what type of face do I have? The voices of the angels who recommended not to create the world because of man's abject unworthiness are resounding very strong in my mind. So please give me the strength, courage, and valiance to forge ahead, and face You now and forever with ever so much more truth and connection, and the shame will be my badge of honor in the Light of Your Countenance. In merit of Na Nach Nachma Nachman MayUman.




No comments: