Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Blossoms of the Spring - Letter 128

Letter 128

Baruch Hashem. 26 Elul, [5]732 (Tuesday – Sep. 5, 1972).

In honor of the president of Israel, my soul and heart, Mr. S. Z. Shazar – which in him God has rejoiced and boasted and has given the crown of kingship on his head, and He has made him king over the Jewish people in order [/]so that he should have mercy on them, and he should endeavor with all his strength, with self[/soul]-sacrifice to match and connect the Jewish nation with the Gushing Stream, the new, the wondrous, the awesome light who descends Himself until the depths of the abyss in order to save and extract all the souls from there, and He elevates them higher than the heavens of the heavens. [May you merit] a good and blessed year with life, blessing, peace, and health, Amen.

I will sing to you – my soul and heart – with surpassing love and cherishment, a song of love, a song of friendship, a song of thanks over me having found favor and loving-kindness in his good heart – over him wondrously performing with me great wonders with immense exertions, and with a long, strong, and harsh battle with the Member of the Knesset, M. Porush, until he merited to subdue him so that there should be for me a place of serenity, a place of holiness to engage therein for the service of God: Torah, prayer, hisbodedus, and the outpouring of my soul before God. Fortunate is his portion in that he has merited to this [/to such a great and awesome matter]. Certainly, there will be a portion as a portion for him with me in my service of God in this world and in the upcoming world.

Oh, how much I am in pain over you, my brother, my friend – over your immense suffering from the illness of your precious wife – may she live. I feel your pain in the depths of my heart, for your tribulation is my tribulation. I pray constantly in every prayer and in every auspicious time [lit. time of will] for your wellbeing and good, in body and soul; and now in particular [when I heard/]from the day I heard about your precious wife’s illness, I strain myself with all my strength to pray for her recovery speedily. The Master of Mercy shall have mercy on Rachel, the daughter of Zelda, and He shall send His word and heal her speedily, and He shall add upon you [plural] years of good and healthy life; and you [plural] shall merit to see speedily in the splendor of the revelation of the light of truth, the new light, [the] Gushing Stream, who transcends over all the great lights which were and which will be.


For more letters


מכתב קכח

 

ב"ה כ"ו אלול תשל"ב

לכבוד נשיא ישראל נפשי ולבי מר ש.ז.שזר אשר ה" שמח בו ומתפאר בו ונתן כתר מלכות בראשו והמליכו על ישראל בשביל כדי שירחם עליהם וישתדל בכל כוחו במסירת נפש לשדך ולחבר עם ישראל עם הנחל נובע אור החדש הפלא הנורא שמוריד עצמו עד עמקי תהום להציל ולהוציא כל הנפשות משם ומעלה אותם למעלה משמי השמים. שנה טובה ומבורכה בחיים וברכה ושלום ורפואה אמן.

שיר אהבים שיר ידידות שיר של תודות אשירה לך נפשי ולבי באהבה וחיבה יתירה על שמצאתי חן וחסד בלבו הטוב, על שהפליא עמדי פלאות גדולות ביגיעות עצומות ובמלחמה ארוכה חזקה וקשה עם חבר הכנסת מ" פרוש עד שזכה להכניעו שיהי' לי מקום מנוחה מקום קדוש לעסוק בו לעבודת ה" תורה ותפלה והתבודדות והשתפכות נפשי לפני ה", אשרי חלקו שזכה לזה (לדבר) גדול ונורא כזה בוודאי חלק כחלק יהי' לו עמדי בעבודתי את ה" בעולם הזה ובעולם הבא.

מה מאד צר לי עליך אחי חביבי על גודל צערך ממחלת אשתך היקרה שתחי'. אני מרגיש צערך בעמקי לבבי כי צרתך היא צרתי, אני מתפלל תמיד בכל תפלה ובכל עת רצון על שלומכם וטובתכם בגוף ובנפש, ובפרט עכשיו בשמעי מיום ששמעתי מממחלת אשתך היקרה אני מתאמץ בכל כוחי להתפלל על רפואתה במהרה, בעל הרחמים ירחם על רחל בת זלדה, וישלח דברו וירפא אותה מהרה ויוסיף עליכם שנות חיים טובים ובריאים ותזכו לראות מהרה בתפארת התגלות אור האמת אור החדש נ"נ העולה על כל האורות הגדולים שהיו ושיהיו.





No comments: