Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Monday, November 16, 2015

Case in Point - Reward for going to a wedding to be saved from all allegations or rather....

HH Last night after the amazing joyous wedding of Yisroel Blumenthal some Nekuda Tova guys did me a big favor taking me most of the way home, may HY bless them. As it worked out I sat in front, so I couldn't hear exactly who gets the credit for this extremely intelligent and lucid disclaimer I overheard, but it is something we can all learn from, so I will share it here anonymously, and all the credit will go to Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman.
Bear in mind what the Talmud says (Brachos 6b):
    אמר רב אשי אגרא דבי הלולי מילי:
    The rewards of going to a wedding are WORDS!
This is what he said and what he didn't say:
He did not say that he will not concede to the allegations, what he said was that he will not concede to the alligators.

Mazal Tov!
Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman!


No comments: