Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Every person is obligated to say, the whole world was created only for me! (Sanhedrin 37, Likutay Moharan 5)

HH

 When I first set course to promote the truth I had realized, I considered my personal advancement and contribution to society as a bonus to the general efforts on their part. With time I realized that I must recognize my own (and a few close Nanach associates) achievements as the rudimentary base of true direction in the world, and any advancement or contributions of others as a bonus.

This is something tricky to articulate without sounding like a false messiah or a deluded leftist. However the reality is that every person has to come to this realization (perhaps just like Rabbi Nachman says that every person must find the point of Messiah inside himself), and the determining factor and indicator of the reason, veracity, and intent of this realization is delineated by Rabbi Nachman in Likutay Moharan, Torah 5. Simply put, how much is the person working on fixing the world, and praying to G-d for the salvation of the world, and using even his simple idle talk to channel Divine mercy and pardon.

Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman!


No comments: