Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Prayer for Eating


Prayer for Eating

Master of the Universe, please always give me all the healthy food and sustenance I need when I need it, without any work or labor whatsoever. Please save me from all harmful foods, forbidden foods, and overeating.
Merit me to always eat calmly, collected, and unhurried, with derech eretz, with self-consciousness and abashment and shame before You, and with divaikus (-clinging to HY). And to annihilate the animal spirit, and to eat measuredly in the amounts of a kizayis and kibayuh.
Merit me not to be lazy or a shlimazel G-d forbid, and on the contrary, merit me to always embolden myself like the Leviathan to be valiant to eat with joy, and with supernal fear, and with supernal wisdom, and with supernal faith. And thereby merit me to the illumination of the rutzoan (-will, desire) of the light of the countenance, 370 lights (Alef Lamed = 185 - - Alef Lamed = 185), face to face [and to unify Kudshuh Brich Hoo (-the Holy Blessed One) and His Shecheenuh (-Divine Presence): [throughout the eating one should try to envision the unification of these two Divine Names which together have the numerical value of 91 as does the word – maachul (food): יאהדונ"הי [  with infinite will, longing, yearning, and desire to the Ain Sof, above and beyond what I even know to desire, replete with the aspect of a son and a disciple, the aspects of knowledge of Hashems glory filling the entire universe (-miloa chul hu-uretz kivoadoa) and A-yay (-where) is the place of His glory. And incline the hands in the Ocean of Wisdom with wide motions, “Poasayach (open) ess yudechuh (Your hands, also the two letter Yuds which begin and end the two main Divine names when they are united) oomasbeyah (and satiate) lichul (to all) chaye (living) rutzoan (will, desire) (Psalms 145).” Va-yeetav leebee (and I should make my heart good, heart = 32 – Ruth 3:7, there are also 32 teeth, and the letter Alef can be comprised of an upper and lower Yud and two diagonal Vuvs for a sum total of 32, when the Alef is formed with just one Vuv as a diagonal, it equals 26, same as YHVH. 32 & 26 equal zun <give food> with the inclusive) with the 32 names of ELOHI”M in the work/story of Biraishis (-creation), and through this merit me to completion of my intellect and to cull all the food with thought, wisdom, and faith, and merit me to perfection of the Holy Tongue (-Hebrew) by means of Targum (-aramaic), which is the perfection of guarding and rectification of the bris (-covenant, circumcision) in holiness, purity, and joy, and through this merit me that my main nourishment will be from the neetzoatzay (-sparking of) oaseyoas (-letters) that are in the food, and all my eating should be in the aspect of Lechem Hapunim (Bread of the Countenance – displayed in the Temple) and the manna. And fulfill by me the verses, (Proverbs 13:25), “Tzadik oachail (-eats) lisoavuh (to satiate) nafshoa (his soul),” and (Isaiah 58:11), “Vihisbeyuh (and He will satiate) bitzachtzichoos (-with pristine brilliance) nafshechuh (your soul).”
Master of the Universe, You take resplendent pride in Your nation of Israel, and because of this resplendent pride You created the entire world, and through the resplendent boasting Your fear/awe is manifested upon the entire creation, and especially at mealtime, it is said “gesh (-draw near) haloam (to here – to royalty).” And particularly You are resplendent in pride of me. And similarly in the food there are hidden aspects of good which You will flaunt, so please help me eat with fear of Heaven to be an ooshpizeenuh (-host), eesh peh zeh (-this is a man with a mouth) for the Shechina, that my mouth should be the full stature of man, and merit me further to ascend to be a supernal man whom the Shechina speaks from his throat. And merit me to gather the good from the food and to egest and repel all the cheetzoaneyus (-outer façade), and not to be caught in fallacy Heaven forbid. And through this merit me to perfect my intellect so that I merit the light of the tzadik Na Nach Nachma Nachman MayUman who reveals Your awe (i.e. fear of Hashem), Your love (i.e. love of Hashem), and Your will.
Merit me to restore/complete the impairments of the alter through the performance of charity.
And merit me to make all the blessings, especially those before and after eating, with proper and intense kavana (-intention/concentration/meaning).
And my intention in eating shall be just for what I said above, and so that I should have strength and health to serve Hashem, and to complete the rectification of creation; doamaim (lifeless matter), tzoamayach (vegetation), chaye (life), midabair (-humans – who speak), Jew, NaNach.
Na Nach Nachma Nachman MayUman




No comments: