Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Friday, December 6, 2013

HH Naanaach vblogging here B"H

HH as facebook has been very disappointing for various reasons (e.g. couldn't figure out how to search and find old status's, understand that my status's are not even presented to a good percentage of my fb friends, and also fb is very misleading in giving a sense that your status post is out there for the world when in reality it is to a very small group of friends -- who like yourself will probably never be able to find any old posting), so B"H over here I'm going to try and resume my main personal posting and status setting, at least will test this method and see how it goes B"H.

To this end the posts will be be in English or Hebrew at my whim...

NNNNM!


No comments: