Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Sunday, January 1, 2023

Blossoms of the Spring - Letter 130

Letter 130

Baruch Hashem. Sunday, 26 Elul, [5]733 (Sep. 23, 1973).

In honor of the third president of Israel, the delight of my eyes and heart, Mr. S. Z. Shazar – who has merited to comprehend and taste the blissfulness, secrecy, awesomeness, [and] greatness of our Master, [the] Gushing Stream who goes before us in order to save us from the trappers’ snare and to rectify and heal our souls in completeness. [May you have] a good and blessed year from the Source of Blessing with all the salvations, in body and soul – for good and long life, and for peace of no end.

From the straits I have elevated my voice, and I call out to you from the depths of a melted and broken heart, and all my bones are screaming out to you: Please, my brother, arouse now anew the strong love of yours which you have loved me in truth, with all the friendship and brotherhood; and you did with me wondrous loving-kindness with immense self [/soul]-sacrifice beyond measurability or boundaries, for what is now sixteen years. And therefore, I beg and plead from his exalted honorable prominence that he should act with me now as well with his trait of goodness and humbleness within the line of strict justice [i.e., more lenient], and he should judge me favorably, and he should forgive and pardon me a complete forgiveness for all my faults, and it should not be bad in his eyes, and his wrath shall not burn on me whatsoever, over any faulty matter – [rather, he] should solely fulfill in me, “In the midst of wrath remember mercy” (Habakkuk 3:2). For a person is not held responsible [for what he says] while in pain [lit. for his pain] – because since I underwent the operation, I am extremely sick all the more so – throughout my whole body, in all my limbs, and tormented with immeasurable, harsh, bitter, and embittering suffering and agony – you should be spared. I lie almost always in bed, and I have no connection whatsoever with the world – I only pour out my heart before God, blessed He, with hisbodedus [and] warm words so that He should have mercy upon us and rescue us within the Collective Jewish people.

Please, please overcome through the power of your wisdom and straight intellect in order to wage war against [lit. with] the Satan and to subdue him so that he shouldn’t be able to accuse and rule over us in order to bring about separation between us, God forbid – for this is a great loss for us etc., for all of our rectification and hope and the rectification of many souls depend in this.


For more letters


מכתב קל

 

ב"ה יום א' כ"ו אלול תשל"ג

לכבוד נשיא ישראל השלישי מחמד עיני ולבי מר ש.ז.שזר אשר זכה להבין ולטעום נועם סוד נוראות גדולת אדונינו נחל נובע ההולך לפנינו להצילנו מפח יוקשים ולתקן ולרפאות נפשנו בשלימות, שנה טובה ומבורכה ממקור הברכה בכל הישועות בגוף ונפש לחיים טובים וארוכים ולשלום אין קץ.

מן המצר הרימותי קולי ואקרא אליך, מעמקי לב נמס ונשבר וכל עצמותי צועקים אליך, אנא אחי עוררה נא מחדש אהבתך החזקה אשר אהבתני באמת בכל חיבה ואחוה ועשית עמדי חסדים נפלאים במסירת נפש עצום בלי שיעור ובלי גבול זה שש עשרה שנה. ובכן אבקש ואתחנן מכבוד מעלתו הרם שיתנהג עמי גם עכשיו במידת טובו וענותנותו לפנים משורת הדין וידין אותי לכף זכות וימחול ויסלח לי מחילה גמורה על כל אשמותי ולא ירע בעיניו ולא יחרה אפו עלי כלל על שום דבר אשמה, רק לקיים בי ברוגז רחם תזכור, כי אין אדם נתפס על צערו, כי מעת שעברתי הניתוח אני חולה גדול ביותר בכל גופי, בכל אברי, ומיוסר ביסורים וכאבים קשים ומרים ומרורים בלי שיעור לא עליך. אני שוכב כמעט תמיד במיטה ואין לי שום קשר עם העולם, רק אני שופך את לבי לפני השם יתברך בהתבודדות בדיבורים חמים שירחם עלינו ויושיענו בתוך כלל ישראל.

נא ונא התגבר בכח חכמתך ושכלך הישר ללחום עם השטן ולהכניעו שלא יוכל לקטרג ולמשול עלינו להפריד בינינו חס ושלום כי זה נזק גדול לנו וכו', כי כל תיקוננו ותקותנו ותיקון הרבה נפשות תלוי בזה.





No comments: