Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

When in doubt ... say Na Nach!

HH
This happened shortly after I heard about the holy Petek. The guy that told me about it introduced me to his friends and invited me to a Shabbos meal. Ehile we were all sitting by the table, I heard his wife ask him what to do has she had forgotten whether or not  she had already made a blessing and she did not know how to proceed, to make the blessing or not. My friend told her that she should say Na Nach Nachma Nachman Me'Uman and not worry about a thing, everything would be fine. Hearing this got my blood boiling! There are laws to follow, specifically addressing what is to be done in such situations, how can he ignore them and say the remedy is to say Na Nach Nachma Nachman Me'Uman?!

As I grew older I began to greatly appreciate this casual advice from my friend. For it is known that Amalek - the arch enemy of holiness has the gematria of "sufaik" - doubt, as does the acronym NNNNM! Amalaik is the first of nations (this weeks parsha - Buluk) and so it is represented in NNNNM, but its end is utter decimation (ibid). Nanach kills the doubt and the sheker! What can a person do when he has a doubt and doesn't know what to do. This is Amalaiks preying grounds, he has this person GF already in his jaws. Comes along Rabbainu and says, my dear little precious Jew, get a grip on yourself see where you heading! Get out fast! Get very happy and excited very quickly! There is a concept (a concept gematria NNNNM) that reverses even the worst to the ultimate best: Na Nach Nachma Nachman Me'Uman! Use it, because You's it. Sing and dance - chant Nanach and be merry. Rosh Hashana be by the Rebbe!

So when in doubt and always for that matter shout: Na Nach Nachma Nachman Me'Uman!



No comments: