Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Friday, May 8, 2015

Lag BuOmer

HH
B"H the entire Lag BuOmer I merited to be by Rabbi Shimon, I could have just popped in for a visit or something, but B"H I "threw away my brain" and availed myself to be a simple guest by the tzaddik. Of course there are rewards....

The shuls were kept locked up because otherwise people take advantage, so I was pretty much homeless, and that's good too. The second night Uri offered me a bed instead, but a bed doesn't match up to a beis medrash, so I turned down his offer. But I did dip in their mikva, very cold, B"H.

Just seeing the multitudes of Jews was very warming, when that many Jews come together that in of itself draws tremendous Divine Presence. Awesome, B"H.

Of course there were missionaries very active in trying to sell a dead messiah G"F, but the Nanach had a few stations up and down the hill, and they did a good job keeping the direction as Rabbainu decides.

Maybe for the first time I took a look at the chasidim on the top - in back of the tzion, and I saw some Nanach enjoying the proceedings.

Thank G-d for Nanach to give us direction.

Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman!


No comments: