Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Friday, May 29, 2015

We got the cure!

HH

A friend of mine came over to me, here in Uman by the Rebbe, and he said he needs my help, he told me that he has a cure for cancer and he needs my help getting it out there. He caught me a little off guard, I was a little surprised and disappointed, a little timidly I asked him, but I thought you were busy with Rabbainu, the final solution and salvation for all the maladies of the world, the eradication of all evil.... He had got me to take the bait, and he turned on me and said, that's exactly what I'm talking about, we need your help with a new project promoting the awesome book Blossoms of the Spring (Ebay HaNachal) which has been known and confirmed to cure cancer....

Here is the first letter:
http://naanaach.blogspot.com/2014/01/blossoms-of-springs-letter-1.html

Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman!




No comments: