Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Monday, April 18, 2016

רבינו הקדוש כותב עלי ישראל בער האש שלי תוקד עד ביאת המשיח

HH GIVALD song, music by Raanan Nachal n"y. My fire will burn till the coming of Messiah! Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman!

At the beginning of this video I put a short video of a little fire which raged on the windowsill of the room adjacent to the holy tomb of Rabbi Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman - the fire started by a few little candles which are sold right there in the container and are lit in memory of Rabbi Nachman of Breslov, at the time I was standing in the room of the tomb speaking to Peretz Krohn - the Principal and Executive Director of the Jewish Day Schools in Uman, and while I was speaking to him I observed - looking over his shoulder - the fire growing larger and larger until it caught peoples attention, at which point I joined the excitement and filmed the little clip. Later in the day I was approached by Feux who had heard that I filmed the fire and he asked me if he could get the clip from me so that he could put it up on the social media which he promotes with little news tidbits from Uman. So I thought it over and figured that I was only interested in spreading Nanach and for that I can use this clip in a Nanach video, and let my friend capitalize on it's sensational news worth. So I told Feux I'd be happy to give him the clip, just one catch, my phone was about dead - the battery was like at 4% and the phone was broken so that it couldn't recharge, I had already bought a brand new charger for it, to no avail, and I had already bought a new phone that a friend was bringing me to replace this one - so that I could send this phone to get fixed. Feux was unfazed and said that it was no problem, and he takes out of his pocket a samsung power bank, and said he'll just charge up my phone with this. So I smile at him, and explain to him very patiently that the phone won't charge, it's busted and it's about to be sent for repair. Feux however is still unfazed, and says that this is the real thing - a real samsung charger and it will work! So, I smile at him benignly, not thinking for a second that he wasn't completely wasting his time, and offered him my phone, "be my guest... good luck..." - so he plugs my phone in, and bingo, its charging beautifully! In one second it became clear that the chargers I had been using were garbage, and all I had to do was get a decent new charger. And thus the fire of Rabbainu saved me tremendous hassle, the ordeal of buying a new cheap temporary phone which I would be stuck with, getting my phone to the repair, getting it back, and the whole shabang... and this little fire of Rabbainu saved me all that money and trouble... Yishtabach shimo lu-ad!

Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman!


No comments: