Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Friday, April 15, 2016

Great Nanach developments

HH

So while I was in Uman my friend made a bar mitzva, and invited all the mayfeetzim. There was so much joy there that even the waiters were dancing! [hearing this reminded me of what I just saw in Uman, Katsof, a teanager, a year or two Nanach, took a broom and put it in the hands of one of the gentiles who clean the holy tomb, an older fellow, hands spread apart on the stick, and he put his hands on the stick too and, to this man's horror began dancing euphorically with him - - feel the excitement of Nanach!]  Even some of his relatives who were always very aloof, joined in. In the middle of the dancing the electricity died, and people started leaving. One of the Nanach pulled up his van and tried to keep things going from outside, but it didn't quite do the trick. Finally one of the Nanach, who was prepared for all situations, brought from his van a generator, lighting, sound system, the whole thing, and got the party going again, and the joy was doubled. They also had the big Nanach doll. Hearing this made consoled me for having missed it (in Uman I bought a really cool Nanach bracelet as a bar mitzva gift), although I do realize that had I made it, I probably wouldn't have gotten so sick. B"H all is Na Nach.

An old Rosh Yeshiva of mine came to visit me, while I was away, and left $100 (which basically pays for the rest of my last trip to Uman, now I just have to pay off the previous 7 trips B"H), quiet amazing, may HY bless him, and may he bring his whole yeshiva to Uman (he already sends some of the boys B"H). BH the friend he spoke with gave him the new English Stories of Rabbi Nachman.

On friday, erev Rosh Chodesh Nissan my friend went to the airport to get a 6 am flight to Kiev, and at the counter they offered him 2,400 shekel to take a later flight, he asked how much later, they said in the afternoon, so he said no way. This friend was only flying on friday in the first place because the flights on thursday were sold out, thus we learn how much people wanted to make it to Rabbainu in the last days before the Rosh Hashana  of Nissan.

Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman.


No comments: