Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Healing

HH

a friend of mine just told me - don't get haughty, but my wife was very sick so I put on your disk and by the next day she was healed. So I told him that this probably had more to do with him than with me, because he bailed me out, I had fallen short of the amount needed to pay for the disc and he paid for it -- about a third of the whole cost - so by playing the disc for his wife he was arousing the great merit of charity....

Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman!

ב"ה
חבר אמר לי, אל תתגאה אבל אשתי היתה חולה אז שמתי לה את הדיסק שלך ולמחרת היא כבר התרפאה, אז אמרתי לו, שבתסתמא זה יותר בזכות שלו מכח הדיסק שלי, כי כאשר הוצאתי את הדיסק נפלתי קצר מהסכום שהייתי חייב, והחבר הזה נדב כשליש כל ההוצאה. אז כאשר הוא שם את הדיסק הוא היה מעורר את זכות הגדול של צדקה שלו....

נ נח נחמ נחמן מאומן!


No comments: