Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Celebrating the 4th of July

HH

Rashi (Numbers 23:9) shares with us Billam's utter jealousy of the Children of Israel, who have their own unique festivals to celebrate, but that doesn't stop them from joining in on all the other celebrations of the nations! Party hardy. And so I understood that HY really wanted me to celebrate a little yesterday, as I was experiencing strong signs of dehydration G"F (back in the day when I was procuring approbations from the rabbis for a book I wrote on the Talmud, I ended up dehydrated) I was left with no choice but to treat myself to a pepper steak at a nearby fancy restaurant. And thus it happened that this Nanach celebrated the 4th of July.

As I was writing this up a guy walked in and said that he wants to donate a large powerful fan, B"H, things are looking cooler already.

Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman!


No comments: