Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Thursday, April 23, 2015

עלינו לשבח - בגמטריא נ נח נחמ נחמן מאומן עם הט"ו אותיות

HH

don't know about you, but I know for myself and I've heard this from friends, that when it comes time to say this most powerful prayer, we get an urge to walk around and the like. So till today I understood this to be an aspect of an impediment - a 'miniya' -- from giving complete concentration to this most supernal prayer. Today I thought that perhaps the notion to circulate and all when saying this prayer comes about  due to its origins -- the Jews said this prayer when they encircled the city of Yericho, 7 times they walked around the city saying this prayer and blowing the shofar, and this probably has an effect even to this day, as we say Uleynu we start to go about encircling the foes and forcing them to submission.

Totally Nanach!

Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman!


No comments: