Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Light in broken dreams

HH

last night I lit to wicks in olive oil, they are still burning now in the merit of Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman, Rabbi Akiva, and the Ramchal. Originally I had them burning on the top of my closed laptop. Sometime in the wee early hours of the morning I took a little nap and had quite vivid dreams, part of what I remember was having a hole and a crack in the screen of my laptop, which afterwards resulted or turned out to be the whole screen completely broken up -- rachmana litzlun. What I take it to mean is a spiritual cleansing of the screen which unfortunately has displayed much that needs cleansing... such is the power of a little flame of the tzaddik....

Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman!


No comments: