Donate to NNNNM!

Translate

Welcome to Na Nach!

FREEDOM - LIBERTY - EMANCIPATION

Saturday, August 31, 2024

Positive wedding

HH
Last week some Yeshiva boys from Jerusalem came to the holy tomb of Rabbi Akiva and Ramchal and wanted to meet up, I was already going to bed but I pushed myself to head over to tell them about the wonders of Na NaCh NaChMa NaChMaN MAyUMaN. At the holy tomb one of the regulars was getting married - I had no idea until then. On Friday I met the groom and told him how amazingly I made it to his wedding (he's 40 marrying for the first time a woman with a bunch of holy kids). He told me that they purposely didn't publicize the wedding, they didn't want negative people there. He said that he saw that only positive people ended up attending. Amazing how I joined their ranks....
Na NaCh NaChMa NaChMaN MAyUMaN 


No comments: